Documents supporting the collective agreement, such as Z.B. Amendments, letters of agreement and results of the opening of salary, may be submitted by e-mail or contact with the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. The government is subject to the Freedom of Information Act and the Data Protection Act with respect to the provision of agreements containing personal data such as the names of employees. This information is edited before the agreement is made available for research. On this search page, only current and past agreements will be displayed. If you would like to access previous agreements, please contact the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. How long will it take for the parties to develop and sign the new collective agreement? Where can I find agreements for other jurisdictions? The submission of your collective agreement in accordance with Section 132 of the Labour Code helps to improve the quality of information on collective bargaining. The province uses this data to produce reports such as The Negotiation Update, which provides labour relations and pricing information to the public. If you are looking for agreements in other provinces or federal agreements, you can access multiple resources through the resource list.

Once an agreement has been negotiated, it can make several changes before signing and submitting a final copy that can take months. Why are only two agreements respected for each negotiation relationship? The province uses this data to produce reports such as the updated negotiations, which provide labour relations and tariff information to the public. The labour code requires unions and employers to file a copy of their collective agreement with the Director of Mediation Services. Section 150.1 of the Labour Code requires collective agreements to be filed within 30 days of the contract being concluded. You can view, print or download the full text of each agreement. It`s a free service. No subscription or password is required. If an agreement has not yet been ratified or if no final copy has been filed, it will not appear on this site. Where can I find information on the certificates of the Alberta Labour Relations Board? . The collective agreements (CBA) published on this site are those that are filed in accordance with Section 132 of the Labour Code. Collective agreements (ABCs) negotiated by both the union and employers are put online as soon as they are submitted to the Director of Mediation Services of Alberta Labour, as outlined in the Labour Relations Act.

CBAs were created in PDF format. The documents retain the original format with text and graphics. Adobe Acrobat is required to open these files and can be downloaded for free on Adobe. If you are looking for other documents on collective agreements, contact the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. Where can I find evidence such as amendments and letters of understanding? If you have any questions, comments or concerns on the Alberta government`s CBA search page, you can contact the CBA analyst at 780-427-8301. For more information, please contact the mediation services at [email protected]. . . . If you want to know if a particular bargaining relationship has been certified or if you want a list of all certified trading relationships active in Alberta, go to the Alberta Labour Relations Council.